Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Copyright on any open access article published in J-BEKH are retained by the author(s). Authors grant J-BEKH a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as its integrity is maintained and its original authors, citation details, and publisher are identified. Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi Eksperimen dan Keanekaragaman Hayati (J-BEKH) publishes open access articles under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license permits users to freely share (copy, distribute and transmit) and adapt the contribution including for commercial purposes, as long as the author is properly attributed.
J-BEKH allows its author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi Eksperimen dan Keanekaragaman Hayati (J-BEKH) will consider for review articles previously posted as preprints on any preprint server provided that:
- Author(s) should inform the journal at the time of submission if and where their article has been previously posted.
- The version posted has not been peer-reviewed, edited, or typeset.
- The articles have not previously been published in part or in whole within a scientific journal, book, or similar entity.
- Upon acceptance of their article for publication in Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi Eksperimen dan Keanekaragaman Hayati (J-BEKH) the author(s) is still able to grant the journal License to publish the article, and agree to pay the article processing charge (APC).
- Author(s) are requested to update any pre-publication versions with a link to the final published article via its Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi Eksperimen dan Keanekaragaman Hayati (J-BEKH) actively supports the author(s) self-archiving process. Journal encourages author(s) to self-archive any version of their manuscript to personal or institutional websites, in repositories and similar, prior to and after the publication of their manuscripts, provided that the author(s) must acknowledge the published source with citation and link the final published article via its Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.