- Free access for all users worldwide
- Increased visibility and readership
- Increased citation and usage
- Increased interdisciplinary interaction
- Faster impact
- Authors retain copyright with a Creative Commons license
- Authors can post any version of their manuscript to personal or institutional websites, in repositories and similar, prior to and after the publication of their manuscripts, provided that the author(s) must acknowledge the published source with citation and link the final published article via its Digital Object Identifier (DOI).
Open Acces Policy
Jurnal Ilmiah Biologi Eksperimen dan Keanekaragaman Hayati (J-BEKH) is an open access journal. This open-access means that articles in the journal can be free access, download, share, and re-use by all scientists, scholars, teachers, students, and other curious minds; which will accelerate research, enrich education, and greater global exchange of knowledge. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
All J-BEKH articles are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. This license permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.